Consider getting training as a potential candidate this cycle or in the future. Or please do your part in distributing this widely to make sure we have candidates who are advocates represented to achieve equality for women.
The Candidate 101 Trainings is a great place to begin if you are considering a run for office some day.
Here is a little more information about the trainings :
The program is tailored for progressive women who are considering a run for elective office at any level. The trainings are full-day, in-depth workshops exploring the building blocks of campaign communication, fundraising, planning, media relations and grassroots activism needed to run a professional, competitive campaign.
Register or read more by clicking the links below:
July 11 – San Antonio
July 25 – RGV/McAllen
August 15 – El Paso
August 22 – Dallas
September 19 – Corpus Christi
December 12 – Statewide in Austin
The Vision of Annie's List:
To achieve equality for women by changing the face of power in Texas politics.
- Provides affordable and accessible health care for all Texas families
- Creates equitable wages and working conditions for women
- Prevents violence against women and children and assists those who do become victims
- Supports quality public education for all children
- Protects reproductive rights for women