Office Manager Certification
Sponsored by Kilgore College SBDC & Longview Economic Development Corporation
Tuesday, November 13 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Longview Economic Development Corporation $179 to attend
Limited seating is available. Early registration highly recommended for this certification seminar.
This certificate course is a must for any office worker that supervises the activity of others. We will explore common challenges and provide proven tools that will allow your office to run smoothly and efficiently. Whether you are new to management or a seasoned office expert, this course will hone your skills so your team gets the most from each work day. Do not miss this opportunity to improve your ability to get things done!
- Learn 7 common administrative challenges that disrupt work flow
- Review some Basic HR "must knows" to prevent litigation
- Understand the most effective methods to delegate work and follow up for completion
- Develop "effective communication" techniques to make sure people get your message
- Review the most common steps for progressive discipline in the workplace