The Joint Admission Medical Program (JAMP) is a special program created by the Texas Legislature to support and encourage highly qualified, economically disadvantaged Texas resident students pursuing a medical education.
Since 2003, JAMP has been helping highly qualified, economically disadvantaged students achieve their dreams with:
- Scholarships every semester beginning in the spring semester of your sophomore year of college.
- Stipends to attend summer internships following your sophomore and junior years of college at one of the participating medical schools.
- Mentoring and personal assistance to prepare for medical school while attending college.
- Admission to a Texas medical school if you meet all program requirements.
- A scholarship to attend medical school.
- Support through undergraduate and graduate scholarships and summer stipends
- Mentoring and personal assistance to prepare for medical school
- Hands-on experience through summer internships
- Guaranteed admission to a Texas medical school if all requirements are met